Our Pricing and Specifications
- Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. This
means that we may have to change the price up or down without warning and some items may
unexpectedly go on sale. NOTE: If you bought just before the sale went on and start crying for us to honor your
earlier purchase with
the new lower price, will you also agree to pay
any higher price for an item after
we shipped it to you in
the event that it costs us more the day after you bought it
Probably not. Orders that
are refused in shipping and returned to us without an RA#, will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- If you miss a sale, you miss a sale.
You're an adult, you can handle it. You wanted it anyway and were fine
with the original price when you bought it. If you want the "30 day price guarantee", please shop at Circuit City.
(I heard their's was great!)
whiners on this planet.
- Sales or price reductions are not scheduled. They occur as we see fit.
- Typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars.
- Our shipping rates are consistently FAR less expensive than a lot of our competitors.
- Prices do not include MN taxes. Items shipped to other states are not charged taxes. Yes, Minnesotans
stil have to pay taxes. Don't even bother asking us to skip the taxes or cut you a deal because you have to pay them.
If we have to pay taxes, you have to pay taxes.
That's the beauty of hailing from the great state of Minnesota.
- Canadian orders will have to pay duty, PST, GST, and brokerage fees above and
beyond the shipping fee that we charge to get the item to you. We have nothing to do with
these charges - take them up with the Canadian government.
- We offer very competitve prices and excellent service. We generally do not match prices but it won't
hurt to ask. You're going to need actual, current, proof of the lower prices however, and this is not a
guarantee that we will match somebody else's prices. Hearing that your buddy's, wife's, husband's, 2nd cousin
got a special price somewhere
is not current, actual proof. Ultimately, if you can get it so cheap somewhere
else, why call us? Why not just order the item from the price hacker? I never can figure that out.