Clam’s Thermal Trap Technology was the first of its kind providing ice anglers with a new level of comfort.
Clam’s Thermal Trap Technology was the first of its kind providing ice anglers with a new level of comfort. Combine this with similar hub technology used in the industry first Escape Ice series of hub shelters and you will think you’ve found gold. Well in the ice fishing world we did and that is that Stealth Spearfisher Thermal. It has the head and fishing room comparable to our Escape Ice shelter, but in a full thermal skin. Thermal technology, more headroom and durable hubs and poles make the Stealth Spearfisher Thermal the perfect ice fishing shelter for hard core anglers and their families. And just like the name implies, the dark interior makes this the perfect shelter for spearfishing or sight fishing. The black fabric also attracts sunlight to help naturally heat the shelter on sunny days
- Full thermal skin with 900 total denier fabric retains heat & reduces condensation
- Flex tested, extra large 11 mm poles
- Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
- Oversized carry bag and cinch straps for easy re-packing
- Triple layer corner pockets
- Lab tested hub assemblies – largest in the industry
- Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions (5 total)
- Easy to set up, pack down convenience
- Superior hubs and poles for extreme conditions
- Thermal skin retains heat, reduces condensation
- Perfect for sight or spear fishing!